When you’ve been injured by defective, dangerous or harmful products.
For years, our experienced Product Liability lawyers have fought on behalf of clients who have been injured by products. Most striking in many cases is that the victims are unaware of their rights when suffering injuries from faulty or defective products they have purchased and used. If you’ve been injured by a defective or dangerous product, you need a product liability lawyer in Missouri with proven experience.
The Powell Law firm has taken a variety of Product Liability cases for products such as:
– Consumer products
– Airbag systems
– Defective automobile tires
– Roof systems in automobiles
– Automotive fuel tanks
A common requirement in all Missouri product liability claims is a finding of a defect in a product. The product defect may be based on the following:
– Negligent design of the product
– Negligent manufacture of the product
– Negligent failure to warn about some harmful aspect of the product
– Breach of an express or implied warranty
– Misrepresentation or fraud about the produced product
Under Missouri law, the injured person must prove the following:
1. The product was defective
2. The defect caused the injury or damage
3. The product was used in a reasonably foreseeable manner when the injury occurred
4. An injury or damage occurred.
Under Missouri law a Product Liability Lawsuit may be brought if a defective product injures a person, on the basis that the manufacturer or the seller of that product may be liable for the damages caused by the defective product.
If a defective product seriously injured you or a loved one, talk with an experienced Powell Law product liability attorney – we’re here to fight for you, call today.
AT THE POWELL LAW FIRM WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU NOT ONLY WITH QUALITY LEGAL REPRESENTATION, BUT ALSO WITH EXCELLENT, INDIVIDUALIZED SERVICE. YOU DON’T HAVE TO NAVIGATE THE COMPLICATED — AND SOMETIMES MYSTIFYING — LEGAL PROCESS ALONE. WE’RE HERE TO BE YOUR CONNECTION TO THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND TO ADVOCATE FOR YOU FROM THE MOMENT YOU CALL US UNTIL YOUR CASE IS RESOLVED.